Delivery & Returns
- The Company shall aim to fulfill all orders at the earliest opportunity subject to full cleared payment.
- The Company's delivery times as shown on the website are given in good faith and are anticipated, based upon The Company's logistic partner's guidance. Delivery can occur sooner or later than anticipated timescales.
- The delivery times are shown in working days.
- Delivery can only be made to a U.K. Mainland address.
- The Company will arrange for delivery of the Goods to the address as advised by the Customer.
- The Company will endeavour to meet delivery dates but shall be under no liability of any kind if it fails to meet any such dates, whatever the cause of failure and whether such cause is within the Company's control or not.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to provide free and unobstructed access for delivery of the Goods. Any failed, abortive or return delivery charges shall be recovered from the Customer at cost.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR SHORTAGES OF GOODS
- The Customer shall inspect the Goods and notify the Company immediately upon delivery of any shortages or damage to the Goods in order to make a claim for refund or replacement.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any replacement or refund request should the damage or misuse of the Goods have occurred upon the Customer's property or during self assembly.
- Upon approved claims where a replacement is required the Company will provide a replacement or refund as soon as practicable.
Returns of Standard Goods
- The Standard Goods are covered by our 28 day money-back guarantee, so just return them to the Company unused, unerected, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and the Company will give you a refund. This does not include any bespoke, personalised or embossed items.
- Should you choose to return an item and the reason for return is not a result of a Company error, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Our 28-day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights, in particular any right you have to return the Goods under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
Returns of BESPOKE PRODUCTS
- In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. You have the right to cancel within a period of 14 days from placing Your order, provided the Company have not commenced production of the Bespoke Product.
- Once the Company have commenced manufacture of the Bespoke Products the right to cancel is no longer applicable, in accordance with regulation 13(1)(c) of The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- We may cancel this agreement at any time prior to the production of the Bespoke Product. We may do so without giving any reason. In such a situation We will refund to You the amount paid.
- Bespoke Products, which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded. We reserve the right to charge for re-shipping of Bespoke Products returned in error.
- We cannot take responsibility for Customer generated mistakes, errors or defects including, but not limited to, spelling, typographical or grammar errors, order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review Your order carefully before proceeding to payment.
- If the Bespoke Product produced is not in accordance with the Design due to a Company error then Your sole remedy is limited to the Company making good any errors or omissions.