- The Company will only use the information that we collect about the Customer lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- Any personal details given by The Customer shall not be passed or made available to any other company, organisation or third party except to enable us to efficiently fulfil your order as outlined in our Terms and Conditions clause 15.3 and 15.4.
- The Customer’s contact name, telephone number and address shall be passed to our logistics partner to enable direct delivery and communication.
- The Company shall only use The Customer’s telephone and email contact details when deemed appropriate and necessary to discuss and fulfil, the order.
- Subscribers of The Company email newsletter retain the right to be removed from our database at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” function at the base of any newsletter received.